P50 COMPOSITE EXTINGUISHER – THE NEW GENERATION
Britannia’s unique P50 foam and powder fire extinguishers employ the design technology of composite materials pioneered by the aerospace and motor racing industries.
The main construction of the P50 is a High-Density Polyethylene Aramid fibre (Kevlar®) type material woven onto the body, it is strong and incredibly light. The Aramid fibre type material is also used in butane/propane gas bottles, towing ropes, bulletproof vests, fire-proof gloves and many other products.
- 10-year operational corrosion guarantee
- 10-year quality assurance on material defects and workmanship
- 20-year life cycle
- No service contract required
- Requires only one manufacturers overhaul at 10 years
- A yearly visual maintenance inspection, checking indicators with the magnet
- Super strength Aramid (Kevlar®) type material yarn
- Lightweight for ease of operation
- Kitemark, PED, MED and EN3 approved
- Manufacturer ensures safe disposal of contents when required
- Outer jacket is UV stable for weather colour protection
- QA laser serial number on outer casing
- Operating valve – nickel plated brass with stainless steel handle
- Multi class fire ratings
- World recognised patented design
Britannia Fire has chosen to provide four types of P50 extinguisher.
Foam, Powder, F Class (Wet Chemical) and Monnex.
High fire ratings give very advanced fire protection covering all risks.