Firetrace’s E4 systems break the mould of engineered systems by smashing the design limitations found in most clean agent systems thanks to a 500PSI (34.5 bar) system pressurization using 3M™ NOVEC™ 1230 Fire Protection Fluid.
3M™ NOVEC™ 1230 Fire Protection Fluid is a next generation halon alternative offering outstanding performance, large margin of safety, and an excellent environmental profile
- Zero ozone depletion potential
- A global warming potential of 1
- 5-day atmospheric lifetime
- A large margin of safety
The Firetrace FM-200® Engineered System quickly suppresses fires and protects sensitive electronic equipment without causing harm and interrupting operations.
- The unique features of FM-200® allow for fewer nozzles, thus a less complex piping design, as compared to other clean agents.
- The larger area of coverage per nozzle using FM-200® reduces the amount of agent needed to extinguish a fire.
- The price per kilogram of the FM-200® agent is lower than other clean agents.
- Safe for electronic equipment, minimizing downtime if a fire occurs.
INERGEN® fire suppression systems displace a percentage of the air within an enclosure, thereby decreasing the oxygen levels to a point where combustion cannot be sustained. Simultaneously, these systems ensure that the oxygen within the enclosure remains at levels that are safe for humans.
- Available in 200 and 300 bar cylinders
- Regulated flow valve
- Environmentally friendly
- Low cost agent
- Remote cylinder storage location
- Multiple hazard protection
- Wide range of applications